The Cyprus Trade Centre in Dubai promotes the development of trade between Cyprus and The UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman, using a diverse range of activities and services including the following:
- Establishing and maintaining close contacts with the state institutions, chambers of commerce, trade associations and international organizations.
- Presenting and promoting Cypriot products and services by means of advertising, public relations, personal contacts and other activities.
- Assisting importers from the Gulf area, seeking business partnership with Cypriot companies, providing them with business information and contacts. The same applies for Cypriot exporters seeking for business contacts in the UAE.
- Organizing business trips to Cyprus for prominent traders and Journalists.
- Organizing active participation of Cypriot exporters in different trade fairs in the UAE.
- Organizing Trade missions for Cypriot exporters to the gulf countries.
- Encouraging businessmen from the Arab Gulf region to participate in trade fairs and exhibitions in Cyprus.
- Observing the local markets in the gulf area and carrying out marketing research studies.
- Responding to all kinds of business Trade Inquiries.