VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus
Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street (30th Street)
Villa No. 426, Abu Dhabi
Tel: +971 2 6654480
Cyprus Visa Application Centre - Dubai
102, Atrium Centre
Bank Street, opposite Four Points Sheraton
Tel: +971 4 3592279
- Submit Application form in Person, fully completed
- Original & Copy of Passport with UAE residence visa, both of them should be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival to Cyprus
- 2 passport size photos (white background and the person should face front)
- Flight booking and Hotel reservation
- No Objection Certificate mentioning the salary and position
- For business owners, letter from the Company & Trade License copy.
- 3 months recent bank statement
- If traveling for business, an official letter of invitation from a Cyprus company must be presented
- If visiting friends or family, a letter of invitation from them with their full address, phone number and occupation in Cyprus, attached their passport copy, along with a certified Assumption of Responsibility for Hosting form, duly completed and signed by the host. The Embassy might request the deposit of a security bond (Bank Guarantee)
VISA FEE: SINGLE- AED 110/- & MULTIPLE – 330/-
Applicants visiting friends or a family in Cyprus may be required to present a copy of the deposit of a security bond in any bank functioning in the Government controlled area of Cyprus.
- €854,30 for visitors from Sri Lanka, the Philippines, China, and other Asian countries
- €512,60 for visitors from the CIS, and other Eastern Europe countries.
- €341,72 for visitors from Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt and other Middle East countries.
- If visiting for medical treatment must submit an official letter from the hospital or physician.
- In case that the child will be accompanied by a parent, a signed no objection letter from the other parent is required.
- In case the person is married to a European or Cypriot citizen, copy of the spouse passport and marriage certificate is required.
Holders of a valid Multiple USED Schengen visa are not required to apply for Cyprus visa.
Visa Application Timings from 9:00am – 1:00pm Sunday to Thursday
Passport collection Timings from 12:00pm – 1:00pm Sunday to Thursday
Processing time: 1 to 3 Working days